Aldeia RPG

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Suporte ao desenvolvimento de jogos

Bug Fixes List

Valentine
    Valentine
    Administrador
    Administrador

Medalhas : Bug Fixes List ZgLkiRU
    Créditos : 1163

Bug Fixes List Empty Bug Fixes List

Mensagem por Valentine Qui Fev 22, 2018 12:06 pm

Bug Fixes List

VXAce SP1 Bug Fixes

Compilation of Official Bug Fix List by Enterbrain.

Yanfly Bug Fixes List

Composes of bug fixes and visual enchantments. They can be disabled at will.

Lonewolf's Unofficial Bug Fixes Snippets

A collection of fixes by Lonewolf.

Yami's Bug Fixes

Some bug fixes in the utility scripts. Be sure to check out once in a while after he transfers everything from the old blog!

Mithran's Text Cache Fix

VX Ace is a huge improvement over VX in many different ways.  However, although text processing has a number of new features, it has also introduced a number of new bugs. This script fixes that.

Linebreak Glyph Fix

Whenever a multi-line description is printed, for some reason an extra glyph is added at the line break. It also adds arrows to menus that are missing in some fonts. Fixes by Lonewolf and Mezzolan.

VXAce Star Passability Bug Fix (Alternate with Shaz's Ignore Passability)

The fix checks if the tile is a star before checking passability. If the tile is a star and it is passable, it then checks the tile UNDER it. If not, it returns false as always. This prevents everything that is a star tile from being passable.

RMVXAce Tips and Workarounds

A list that has some, maybe obscure, issues that are hard to find a fix for. Includes bug fixes.

Screen Shake Fix

Originally, the "Wait for the end" checkbox was useless, and the game interpreter considered it was always checked.

The wait time wasn't right and used the "Speed" value instead of "Duration."

Screen Jitter Fix

Recently it was brought to my attention that when scrolling the map with a lot of events on screen, the events would "jump" by a single pixel and would be improperly positioned.  I initially shrugged this off as lag, but when I saw the same effects on my absolutely awesome machine I wasn't quite sure what was up.  I decided I would look into it a little bit more.  When I tried to recreate it on my own by packing a screen full of events and then scrolling I was unable to reproduce the results.  It wasn't until I tested the issue with the demo in a related topic that I noticed the issue seemed to have to do with slow speed panning.

Undefeated Hidden Enemies Visual Fix

When you finish a battle before all halfway appearing enemies are summoned, there is a short moment just before the battle ends, when you will see the whole enemy party on the battle screen.

Vehicle BGM Bug

While the map BGM is playing, when you get on a vehicle, transfer maps, and get off, the BGM played is the BGM that was playing when you got on the vehicle, and not the new map's BGM. When you transfer maps while on a vehicle, if the new map has an autoplay BGM it will start playing instead of the vehicle BGM

Large Sprite ☆ Display Fix

So Ace has this slight issue with tilesets when using larger sprites which causes all star tiles to appear above the character, even if it makes more sense that the character appear above a star tile (ie. a tree).  What this script does is allow you to "tag" a particular terrain type to appear behind the player when the player is lower than the tile itself.  As long as the player's  Y value is higher than the tile with the terrain tag, the player will appear above the tile rather than below it.

Original topic: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/bug-fixes-list.8318/

Última edição por Valentine em Qui Fev 22, 2018 12:41 pm, editado 2 vez(es)
    Valentine
    Valentine
    Administrador
    Administrador

Medalhas : Bug Fixes List ZgLkiRU
    Créditos : 1163

Bug Fixes List Empty Re: Bug Fixes List

Mensagem por Valentine Qui Fev 22, 2018 12:07 pm

Eu pretendo traduzir este tópico e seus derivados em breve. No momento, estou apenas salvando aqui.

Data/hora atual: Qui Mar 28, 2024 7:03 pm