Eclipse Origins v2.1.3 -> v2.1.4
-lammer an error when loading the game with music off.
-lammer string lengths not matching up on convs.
-lammer crashing when creating a new character.
- Removed old form files.
Eclipse Origins v2.1.2 -> v2.1.3
- lammer sounds playing even if disabled.
- lammer music not turning off when disabling it.
- lammer the kick button not doing anything. [Credits: iRicardo]
Eclipse Origins v2.1.1 -> v2.1.2
- lammer being able to restart the same conversation.
- lammer the "CurChat" scrollbar being able to exceed the ChatCount.
- Clicking the chatbox will now set focus on the chat bar.
- lammer the "delete" button in the conversation editor.
- lammer the sound combobox in the conversation editor.
- lammer the bad centering on conversation replies.
- Changed the length of conversation text and replies.
- Added tab to target.
Eclipse Origins v2.1.0 -> v2.1.1
- Conversations can now have faces (added in the NPC editor).
- lammer NPCs and players being able to move whilst chatting.
- lammer being able to move while picCurrency was visible in banks.
- Added a warping (map, x, y) event to the conversation system.
- Added a "heal player" event to the conversation system.
- Added sounds to the conversation system.
Eclipse Origins v2.0.2 -> 2.1.0
- lammer not being able to move after relogging in a bank.
- Changed the timeout for connections to 5 seconds (up from 3).
- Removed the unused CharSlot parameter in SendUseChar.
- Changed the longs in Get/SetPlayerPK to bytes.
- Removed the useless YES and NO boolean constants.
- lammer the data/packet flooding timer not resetting.
- lammer the attack timer not being checked when using resources. [Credits: ValentineBr]
- Added the constants for missing editors serverside.
- lammer the frame skipping when NPCs walk.
- lammer having to click "Okay" to update attributes.
- Stopped data being sent to maps with 0 players.
- Various gameloop & networking optimisations. [Including some by iRicardo].
- Added a new conversation system! Use /editconv. [Thanks to Matthew and Richy too!]
- lammer the stat bonuses carrying over to new items in the item editor.
Eclipse Origins v2.1.4